NMB Talab Khata is a payroll savings deposit product especially designed for employees/ salaried individuals with unique feature of no charges on cash withdrawal facility from any ATM all over Nepal and Accidental Death Insurance of 5-times average deposit or NPR 700K whichever is lower.
It is the same as other normal saving account. You can fill the account opening form online in the Bank’s website or by visiting a branch at a location nearest to you. The documents required to open the account are as follows
a) Nepalese Citizen
Completely filled Personal Account Opening Form
Copy of Citizenship Certificate
One passport size photograph
b) Foreign Individual
Full Name, Photo, Surname, Address, ( As per Identification Document)
Foreign address( Permanent and current address)
Self certified copy of Valid passport with valid VISA ( passport number, issuing country, Date of issuance and expiry date)
c) For Indian Nationals
Certified valid Passport copy or Identification document issued by Government of India along with letter of Indian Embassy.
Other details shall be obtained as per bank's AOF/KYC form
Thumb print should be required in account opening form
Other details shall be required as per NRB directives and its amendment.
d) For Refugee
Certified copy of lD or refugee which has been issued by Nepal Government or other authorized body/agency shall be obtained instead of Citizenship Certificate.
The documents required to open the company account are as follows:
• Completely filled Company Account Opening Form
• Director(s)/ Signatorie(s) copy of Citizenship Certificate
• Audited Financials for last one year
• Registration documents and tax related documents such as PAN or Vat Certificate (if registered in VAT)
• Copy of MOA, AOA/Partnership deed
• Tax clearance certificate of last year (not required for new company)
• Minute to open company account at NMB Bank
• The organization must have opened current account in its name.
• The applicant should be a Nepali Citizen or hold valid identity card in case of foreign nationals
• The applicant must have payroll account with us and salary has to be routed through our Bank.
You can select internet and mobile banking option at the time of filling account opening form or later you can visit nearby branch to activate this service. After the activation you will receive 4 digit SMS txnpin and GPRS login in your registered mobile number. You can use mobile banking in offline as well as in online mode. In online mode GPRS login will be used while in offline mode SMS txnpin will be used.
• For mobile banking: GPRS login will be used as a mobile banking password and SMS txnpin will be used as transaction password.
• For internet banking: You will receive an e-mail from NMB bank stating user id and login password.