NMB Bank VISA International:
Sign on the white panel at the back side of the Debit Card (just under the black stripe), and keep the card with you all the time, or in a safe place.
- Do not write your PIN on your Visa International Card or any documents related to your card that may be easily accessed by another person.
- Do not carry out transaction in the presence of second person.
- Check your account statement on regular basis. In case of any discrepancy, please communicate such transaction to the Bank in writing. All such communication shall be submitted within 30 days of transaction date.
For cards issued against passport and air ticket:
- Load/Re-load Limit – USD 1500 (Subject to change as per NRB Regulation)
Balance Limit – As per customer's request (Less than his account USD balance)
- Additional foreign currency allowed against specific NRB approval to people traveling abroad may also be loaded in the card as per NRB regulations. Transaction TypeCash WithdrawalPOS Transaction
|Number of Transactions Per Day
Transaction Type Per Transaction Limit
Cash Withdrawal USD 200.00
Click here to view the FAQ's regarding cards.
- Card will have preset limit (equivalent to the eligible amount i.e. USD 2,500/- against the valid passport), cardholder can use their card up to the limit.
- Card can be used at any ATM machine connected to Visa Network for cash withdrawal.
- Transaction amount will be debited from the card balance on real time of transaction.
- Along with the card one can also get his/her travel insured by buying travel insurance at an attractive discount from NMB Bank.
- Students going abroad for further studies.
- Export account holders traveling abroad for business purpose.
- Individuals with specific approval from NRB for foreign exchange facility
For all applicants:
- Complete application forms
- Passport and confirmed air ticket
In addition, to the above documents, the following documents shall be obtained regarding the type of applicant:
- For USD account holders – USD account details
- For Export account holders – Domestic Company request letter
- For Students – No Objection Letter from Ministry of Education