NMB Bank VISA DEBIT CARD: NMB Bank VISA Debit Card enables wider access to more than 400,000 ATMs and 2.5…View Details
NMB Bank Credit Card(Nepalese Rupee) is a chip based credit card, featured with Verified By Visa (VbV). With 3D Secure, you can render service for online payment to selected merchants with the NMB Bank Credit Card.
- Chip based secured credit card.
- No need to have an Account at NMB Bank Ltd.
- Flexible payment option between 10% to 100%
- Auto Debit Facility
- Advance Cash withdrawal facility of 50 % of credit limit or maximum Rs.16,000/-.
- Supplementary Card Facility
- Over-limit Facility (upto 10% of the limit)
- Wide acceptance in India and Nepal
- E-statement service
- Maximum 45 days of Credit facility
- 3D Secure Service to facilitate Safe Online Payment
- Convenient and Safe
- Minimum age requirement :
- Primary: 22 years
- Supplementary: 16years
- Should be Nepalese Nationals
- Minimum Monthly Income
- Salaried: Rs.10,000/-
- Self-employed: Rs.12,000/-
- No more hassle of carrying cash and risk of it being stolen or lost.
- Saves time for withdrawing cash over the counter.
- Convenience of accessing account from any ATM/POS 24 hours 365 days a year.
- Inquire your account balance form any ATM terminals
- Association with the Global brand of Visa International
Additional Benefits of NMB Bank VISA CREDIT CARD:
Criteria & documentation
- Professionals & salaried individuals.
- Annual Salary Certificate from the Employer (At least 2 years of Service).
- Copy of Citizenship & Latest Photograph.
- Business in operation for 3 Years
- Company Registration document/s
- Latest Tax certificate and financial statement
- Copy Of Citizenship & latest Photograph
- No income documents required for those who would like to take a credit card against:
- Lien on Fixed Deposit / Current or Savings Account With NMB Bank Ltd.