• What is NMB Mobile Banking Services?
NMB Mobile Banking is the latest value added service offered by NMB Bank to its customers. Customers can perform different banking transactions by using NMB Mobile Banking. The three different types of services you can get from NMB Mobile Banking are:
• Type 1: Inquiry based transactions such as balance inquiry, transaction history inquiry, transaction alert, Forex rate inquiry, etc,
• Type 2: Request for banking services such as check book request, statement request, check stop request
• Type 3: And also perform transactions such as fund transfer, utility payment, merchant payment, third party payment.
• Can I subscribe NMB Mobile Banking Services?
You can get NMB Mobile Banking Services if you are a customer of NMB Bank. The Services is available only to Sole Account Holders of the Bank or to the person authorized to perform banking transactions individually. A written mandate from other account holder(s) is a must to avail the Services in case of Joint Account.
• I am a customer of NMB Bank, how do I subscribe NMB Mobile Banking?
If you are an existing customer of NMB Bank, you can subscribe to NMB Mobile Banking Services by filling a NMB Mobile Banking Application Form. To download the Mobile Banking Application Form CLICK HERE. Mobile Banking Application Form is available at all branches of NMB Bank as well.
• I am not a customer of NMB Bank, how do I subscribe NMB Mobile Banking?
NMB Mobile Banking Service can only be subscribed by the customers of NMB Bank. If you are not a customer of NMB Bank, then you can open an account with the Bank and then apply for the NMB Mobile Banking Services by filling up the Mobile Banking Application Form. Mobile Banking is available only to Sole Account Holders of the Bank or to the person authorized to perform banking transactions individually. A written mandate from other account holder(s) is a must to avail the Services in case of Joint Account.
• What is the cost of subscribing NMB Mobile Banking Services?
Subscription of NMB Mobile Banking is as per Standard Tariff Charges of service activation and renewal fee shall be charged after expiry of the service.
• What is the cost of doing transactions in NMB Mobile Banking?
All of the services of NMB Mobile Banking are free to all customers. NMB Mobile Banking operates in two platforms: SMS platform and GPRS/ Internet platform. At present NMB Mobile Banking is available only in SMS platform and soon we will develop GPRS based Mobile Banking application. So, the total cost per transaction is the cost of sending one SMS charged to you by the Telecom Service Provider (NTC/ NCell). For example, if you check your balance by using NMB Mobile Banking then it will cost you Rs. 1 (cost of sending one SMS in NTC network). Please note that cost of transaction vary when the telecom service providers change their SMS tariff plus the applicable taxes.
• How can I use NMB Mobile Banking Services?
There are two ways you can transact by using NMB Mobile Banking which are listed below:
• SMS Keywords: We will provide you a list of SMS Keywords by which you can get different kinds of NMB Mobile Banking Services.
CLICK HERE to download the list of SMS Keyword used in Mobile Banking.
• Using NMB Mobile Banking App: You can use NMB Mobile Banking Services by using the NMB Mobile Banking Apps for Android and Apple Phones.
CLICK HERE to download NMB Mobile Banking Software.
• How can I install NMB Mobile Banking Software in my mobile phone?
There are two ways you can install NMB Mobile Banking Software in your mobile phone:
Step1: Visit Appstore for Apple phones and Google Playstore for Andriod phones and search the software with keyword NMB Mobile App and download the app to your mobile phone or click on the particular links
Step 2: Scan the following QR code if QR code is initially installed in your mobile.
For Android Phone ( Get from Google Play Store)
Or scan the following QR Code through QRCode Scanner
(For IOS Devices (Get from App Store)
or scan the following QR Code through QRCode Scanner
• Can NMB Mobile Banking be used in all kinds of mobile phones?
As of today NMB Mobile Banking can be used all mobile phones that run in Android, and IOS platforms.
•Can I use NMB Mobile Banking Services in all mobile phone service providers?
At present NMB Mobile Banking Services can only be used in NTC and NCell mobile phones (both Pre-paid & Post-paid). Soon this service shall be made available in other mobile phone networks.
• What kinds of system are adopted to ensure the safety in transactions in NMB Mobile Banking?
NMB Mobile Banking uses Extended Two-Factor Authentication (ETFA) to provide optimum security to your banking transactions. The security features include followings:
• NMB Mobile Banking can be used in your mobile phone only.
• The security PIN is generated automatically by computer and sent through SMS in your mobile phone. So, no one else knows your security PIN.
• We give you the option to choose whether you like to have fund transfer facility only to your registered account numbers or to any account holders of NMB Bank. This way you can avoid the risk of transferring funds in unknown accounts.
If you lose your mobile phone, please call Customer Care @ Toll Free No: 16600125252 immediately so that we will block your Mobile Banking Services.
NMB Mobile Banking Services will notify you through an SMS alert for your transaction. The transaction in NMB Mobile Banking occurs in real time i.e. once you send request, the NMB Mobile Banking Transaction System is triggered and the transaction is executed. This whole process takes less than a minute. Nonetheless, if you don’t receive the transaction alert for more than 10 minutes then this might have occurred due to request failure resulting from technical problems that barred the given request to trigger NMBS transaction system. If incase you face with such situation, we request you to please verify the transaction status by checking your account balance. Further, please call our customer care center @ Toll Free No: 16600125252 to report your problem.
Please call us @ Toll Free No: 16600125252 or visit the nearest branch immediately if you face any problem while using any of the NMB Mobile Banking Services.