Job Code: 001
Posted Date: Feb 04, 2019
Application Deadline: Mar 03, 2019
1. Involve in designing and developing webservices, API and web-based software applications.
2. Attend daily stand ups and other timeboxed meetings
3. Participate in design phase of application interface, application functionality and database
4. Create ER Digrams , implementing logical into physical database models from requirements.
5. Write stored procedures, tune database and query
6. Participate in software production deployements
7. Perform production support efforts as directed withing aggressive timelines.
8. Keep abreast with the latest developments in Microsoft .Net technologies; share knowledge with the team.
1. A bachelor’s degree in Iinformation Technology or a related field is preferred
2. Knowledge of ISO 8583, Webservices (xml, ISO 20022, SOAP) etc
3. Experience with Microsoft ASP .Net core 2.0 or MVC 5, EntityFramework, Razor, WCF, jQuery, Andriod, iOS etc
4. Experience with REST, JSON, XML, and Web Services development
5. Good knowledge of DevExpress Suites
6. Ability to write and trouble shoot SQL code and design(stored procedures, functions,tables, views, indexes and constraints)
7. Experience in DB Design
8. Solid understand of object-oriented concepts ,design patterns.
9. Experience in source control tools
10 Hands on exprience with Project Management tools
11. High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
12. The candidate should be open to learning and working on new technologies as and when required
13. Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
14. Knowledge of banking and bankind Digital channels will be an added advantage
Candidates must have independently developed at least 2 fully functional web based applications and must present the profile of the company worked.