Young Savers Account helps you save not only your child’s happiness, education and other essentials but also ensures that your child learns to manage money and also the habit of saving for rainy days. This account is exclusively designed for children below the age of 16.
Minimum Balance: NPR 500
- Competitive interest rates on your savings. Interest in this account is calculated on a daily balance basis and capitalized on quarterly basis.
- Free internet banking for the first year to help you utilize and experience fund transfer, bill payment, monitor your account from anywhere and anytime at your own comfort.
- 365 days banking facility in selected branches (Kantipath and Sitapaila) at your service.
- VISA debit card, VISA credit card and mobile banking for your advanced banking needs.
- Payment of PSTN & post-paid mobile bills comfortably.
- Free cheque book for your cash withdrawals.
- Free any branch banking service (ABBS) up to NPR 100K for your convenience.
- Free account statement to monitor your accounts.
- 25% discount on administration fee for education loan to ensure you become more knowledgeable.
- No charges on cash withdrawal and balance inquiry from NMB ATMs.
- Unlimited deposit and withdrawal facility to give you the ease in experiencing banking services.
- 24/7 access to cash through ATM Network so that your funds can be easily obtained in the time of need in a secured place.
- 0.10% of the deposit collected every fiscal year from new accounts under this scheme shall be contributed for the welfare of children through social initiative.
(All the deposit accounts opened at NMB Bank Limited are insured by Deposit and Credit Guarantee Corporation of Nepal up to NPR 200,000 per account holder)