We make it Easier There are various life insurance products available in the market and your may face a dilemma while choosing the right life insurance plan that meets your need…View Details
This plan is a combination of endowment with profit plan and deferred whole life without profit plan. It provides the pre-decided SA along with vested bonuses at the end of the premium paying term, but the risk cover on the life continues till death of the Life Assured.
- This is Endowment cum Whole Life Insurance Policy and known as Double Benefit Policy.
- Before Maturity, This is just like as Endowment Policy.
- After Maturity, this policy shall be converted into Whole Life Policy.
- Sum Assured plus accumulated Bonus shall be paid at maturity and sum assured shall be paid to nominee at the time of death even after the maturity.
- Premiums need not to be paid after the maturity of policy but risk coverage remains intact until the death.
- In Case of Death (Before Maturity): Nominee of insured is eligible to get total sum assured amount plus bonus of policy run period.
- In case of Death ( After Maturity) : Total Sum Assured amount shall be paid to nominee of the policy .
- In Case of Maturity: Customer (Insured) can get sum assured amount plus total accumulated bonus of total policy term and policy remain enforced until the death without paying premium after maturity. At any time by any reason, nominee of policy is eligible to get sum assured amount in case of death of insured.
- Minimum Entry Age: 16 & Maximum Entry Age: 60 (depends as per insurance company)
- Term Period: Minimum 5 year to Maximum 30 Year ( depends in insurance company)
- Sum Assured Amount : Minimum 1 Lakh and no limit for maximum Sum Assured
- Rider : Accidental Death Benefit, Permanent Total Disable Benefit and Premium Waiver Benefit
CLICK HERE to compare policies of various insurance companies