We make it Easier There are various life insurance products available in the market and you may face a dilemma while choosing the right life insurance plan that meets your need…View Details
Various life insurance policy designed for specific customer base falls under this category which may have unique features and benefits. You need to understand the product described below before choosing the product for comparison.Currently, we have products in this category as below:
- Universal Life Insurance Policy,
- Dual Policy (husband and Wife)
1. Universal life Insurance Policy (DPS Future Care of Metlife)
DPS (Depositor Protection Scheme) of Metlife is a unique product in Nepal. This is universal life insurance Plan where customer can have wider coverage of risk.
- Double Accidental Death coverage available without paying extra premium
- Customer are entitled to get interest (where as other products provides bonus) on monthly basis and interest rate is determined quarterly depending upon yield of investment of the company.
- Customer can get twice of sum assured in case of Permanent Total Disablement and in case of partial disablement; pre-determined percentage of sum assured shall be paid to customer.
- 7 defined critical illnesses are covered under this product by paying nominal extra premium.
- Premium Waiver Benefit available upon payment of nominal extra premium.
- Age Eligibility : 18 to 54 Years
- Tenure : 5 to 20 Years
- Minimum Premium : NPR 12,000.00 Annual
- Maximum Premium : NPR 3 Million Annual
- Minimum Sum Assured : NPR 60,000.00
- Maximum Sum Assured : NPR 15 Million
2. Spouse Policy
This policy is designed to insure both spouses by a single policy. The couple who are educated and have income can apply for this policy. This is a single policy that covers the risk of husband and wife jointly.
- In case of maturity, Sum Assured plus total accumulated bonus shall be paid.
- In case of death of any person (husband or wife), sum assured shall be paid. After that, policy remains enforce without paying premium. At the time of Maturity, Sum Assured value plus Total bonus of total period shall be paid to insured.
- In case of death of both insured, sum assured plus bonus shall be paid to nominee mentioned in the policy.
Basic Criteria :
• Minimum Entry Age : 18 Years
• Maximum Entry Age : 50 Years
• Term : 15 to 30 Years
• Maximum Maturity Age : 65 Years
CLICK HERE to compare Other policies of various insurance companies