NMB Bank VISA DEBIT CARD: NMB Bank VISA Debit Card enables wider access to more than 400,000 ATMs and 2.5 million Point of Sales Terminals (POS) terminals in India and…View Details
NMB Bank Debit cardholders having Privilege Saving Account or Fixed Deposit with the Bank can convert their purchase transaction into Equal Monthly Installment (EMI). The first of its kind facility in Nepal will enable the Bank's customer to convert their high value purchase transaction from their Debit card into easy installments.
- Nil processing fees.
- Flexible tenure options of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months.
- Low Interest rate @ 8%.
- Leveraging your existing fixed deposits and saving account.
- Easy processing with no additional documentation.
- No additional deposit required for converting purchase transaction into installment.
Installment facility shall be available to all Privilege Saving Account customers and Debit Card holders with fixed deposit with the Bank.
Installment facility shall be applicable on all Debit Card transactions above NPR 10,000 and the maximum limit shall be 90% of minimum balance for Privilege Saving Account and to 20% of fixed deposit value for fixed deposits.
The installment facility tenure opted should be less than the fixed deposit maturity date.
How to avail of Installment facility:
- Customer does a transaction from NMB Bank Debit Card.
- Once the transaction is authorized and payment is successful customer submits duly filled Debit Installment Purchase Facility (DIPA) form available on the Bank website or any of the Bank's branches.
- After reviewing the customer's request, the purchase transaction will be converted into installment and reversal of amount will be credited in the saving account.
- Monthly installment shall be deducted from the customer saving account on due date.
NMB Bank VISA DEBIT CARD
Debit Card FAQ
1. What is an NMB Bank Debit Card? An NMB Bank Debit Card makes your payments much more convenient and secure through an electronic payment facility directly from your Savings…View Details
NMB Bank Visa Debit Installment Facility
NMB Bank Debit cardholders having Privilege Saving Account or Fixed Deposit with the Bank can convert their purchase transaction into Equal Monthly Installment (EMI). The first of its kind…View Details
Credit Card FAQ
1. How do I apply for Visa Credit card? Please follow the proceedings below to get you Visa Credit Card. Visit your nearest branch to obtain application form of Visa…View Details
NMB Bank VISA International Card
NMB Bank VISA International: NMB Bank International VISA Card is prepaid card which is accepted at all VISA Merchant outlets and 24 hour VISA ATMs worldwide. This card provides easy…View Details
NMB Bank Credit Card
NMB Bank Credit Card(Nepalese Rupee) is a chip based credit card, featured with Verified By Visa (VbV). With 3D Secure, you can render service for online payment to selected merchants…View Details
NMB Delight Savings Account
APPLY NOW NMB Delight Savings Account is an exclusive savings deposit product with the unique feature of free withdrawal facility from any ATM all over Nepal. With this unique incentive…View Details