1. What is an NMB Bank Debit Card? An NMB Bank Debit Card makes your payments much more convenient and secure through an electronic payment facility directly from your Savings…View Details
NMB Bank VISA DEBIT CARD:
NMB Bank VISA Debit Card enables wider access to more than 400,000 ATMs and 2.5 million Point of Sales Terminals (POS) terminals in India and Nepal. With NMB Bank VISA Card you can access your account your account 24-hours a day, 7 days a week and enjoy greater convenience to facilitate your banking and financial needs.
- NMB Bank VISA Debit Card is linked with his/her bank account.
- NMB Bank VISA Debit card is valid in Nepal and India only.
- The validity period for the card is 5 years.
- Card can be used at any ATM Terminal connected to Visa/SCT Network for cash withdrawal.
- Card can be used at any POS terminal connected to Visa/SCT Network for the purchase of goods and services.
- Supplementary Card can also be issued.
- No more hassle of carrying cash and risk of it being stolen or lost.
- Saves time for withdrawing cash over the counter.
- Convenience of accessing account from any ATM/POS 24 hours 365 days a year.
- Inquire your account balance form any ATM terminals
- Association with the Global brand of Visa International
Things to remember while using NMB Bank VISA DEBIT Card:
- Sign on the white panel at the back side of the Debit Card (just under the black stripe), and keep the card with you all the time, or in a safe place.
- A secret PIN code shall be provided separately in a sealed PIN Mailer for operating your Visa Debit Card. For security purpose, you are advised to memorize your PIN code, and destroy the PIN Mailer.
- Do not write your PIN on your Visa Debit Card or any documents related to your card that may be easily accessed by another person.
- Do not bend your NMB Bank Visa Debit card, as well as do not expose it to extreme heat or electricity. Because NMB Bank Visa Debit card is magnetically encoded, exposure to aforementioned things will render the card unusable on any electronic terminals.
- Do not carry out transaction in the presence of a second person.
- If you lose your card, inform the Bank immediately (Toll Free Nos: 16600125252) so that unauthorized transaction can be blocked.
- Check your account statement on regular basis. In case of any discrepancy, please communicate such transaction to the Bank in writing. All such communication shall be submitted within 30 days of transaction date.
- Cash Withdrawal Limit in Nepal: NPR 25,000 per transaction & NPR 75,000 per day
- Cash Withdrawal Limit India: INR 15,000 per day & INR 100,000 per month
- POS Transaction Limit: Up to NPR 100,000 per day and 300,000 Monthly
- POS Transaction Limit per transaction (India): Up to INR 500,000 per day
- POS Transaction Limit per month transaction (India): Up to INR 500,000 per Month
Debit Card FAQ
NMB Bank Visa Debit Installment Facility
NMB Bank Debit cardholders having Privilege Saving Account or Fixed Deposit with the Bank can convert their purchase transaction into Equal Monthly Installment (EMI). The first of its kind…View Details
Credit Card FAQ
1. How do I apply for Visa Credit card? Please follow the proceedings below to get you Visa Credit Card. Visit your nearest branch to obtain application form of Visa…View Details
NMB Bank VISA International Card
NMB Bank VISA International: NMB Bank International VISA Card is prepaid card which is accepted at all VISA Merchant outlets and 24 hour VISA ATMs worldwide. This card provides easy…View Details
NMB Bank Visa Debit Installment facility
NMB Bank Debit cardholders having Privilege Saving Account or Fixed Deposit with the Bank can convert their purchase transaction into Equal Monthly Installment (EMI). The first of its kind facility…View Details
NMB Bank Credit Card
NMB Bank Credit Card(Nepalese Rupee) is a chip based credit card, featured with Verified By Visa (VbV). With 3D Secure, you can render service for online payment to selected merchants…View Details
NMB Delight Savings Account
APPLY NOW NMB Delight Savings Account is an exclusive savings deposit product with the unique feature of free withdrawal facility from any ATM all over Nepal. With this unique incentive…View Details