NMB Bank Sulav Muddati Bachhat
NMB Bank Sulav Muddati Bachat incorporates the features of both fixed and saving deposits that offer a high interest rate in the market.
- Fixed Deposit starts from Rs. 100,000
- Hassle free withdrawal facility
- Interest rate
- Interest on Fixed Deposit will be transferred to savings account on a monthly basis
- ATM cum Debit Card
- Free Cheque Book
- e-Banking Facility
- Free Mobile Banking Subscription
- Completely filled Personal Account Opening Form
- Completely filled Fixed Deposit Account Form
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate
- One passport size photograph
- How is Sulav Muddati Bachat different from other deposit account?
Introduced to facilitate customers for the first time in Nepal, NMB Bank Sulav Muddati Bachat incorporates the features of both fixed and saving deposits that offers a high interest rate in the market. The accountholders are allowed to withdraw up to 80% of their fixed deposit through their savings account anytime during the maturity period. For instance, if an accountholder has NPR. 1 Million in his/her fixed deposit, then he/she can withdraw 80% of it i.e. NPR. 0.8 Million instantly. However this overdraft facility will not exceed NPR. 5 Million.
- Do I have to pay for taking overdraft facility in this account?
Considering the facility to customers, the accountholders need to pay only 1% extra charge in addition to given interest rate on their fixed deposit. If a customer is given 12% interest rate on his/her fixed deposit, he/she has to pay plus 1% interest rate, i.e. 13% as overdraft facility. The overdraft charge will be deducted from the interest accrued from fixed deposit. Customers do not have to take the burden of paying overdraft charge separately.