NMB Bank VISA DEBIT CARD: NMB Bank VISA Debit Card enables wider access to more than 400,000 ATMs and 2.5 million Point of Sales Terminals (POS) terminals in India and…View Details
NMB Bank Credit Card(Nepalese Rupee) is a chip based credit card, featured with Verified By Visa (VbV). With 3D Secure, you can render service for online payment to selected merchants with the NMB Bank Credit Card.
- Chip based secured credit card.
- No need to have an Account at NMB Bank Ltd.
- Flexible payment option between 10% to 100%
- Auto Debit Facility
- Advance Cash withdrawal facility of 50 % of credit limit or maximum Rs.16,000/-.
- Supplementary Card Facility
- Over-limit Facility (upto 10% of the limit)
- Wide acceptance in India and Nepal
- E-statement service
- Maximum 45 days of Credit facility
- 3D Secure Service to facilitate Safe Online Payment
- Convenient and Safe
- Minimum age requirement :
- Primary: 22 years
- Supplementary: 16years
- Should be Nepalese Nationals
- Minimum Monthly Income
- Salaried: Rs.10,000/-
- Self-employed: Rs.12,000/-
- No more hassle of carrying cash and risk of it being stolen or lost.
- Saves time for withdrawing cash over the counter.
- Convenience of accessing account from any ATM/POS 24 hours 365 days a year.
- Inquire your account balance form any ATM terminals
- Association with the Global brand of Visa International
Additional Benefits of NMB Bank VISA CREDIT CARD:
- Vayodhya Hospital- 10% discount on bed charges , pathology, X Ray, CT Scan, EEG, ECG, ECHO, TMT, USG and Doppler
- Vivanta Dental hospital, Kamalpokhari- 10 % discount
- Iservices (Computer Servicing), Jawalakhel -15% discount
- Pizza Hut ,Durbarmarg - 5% discount
- Gaia Holiday Homes, Dhulikhel - 15% discount
- Krua Thai Restaurant, Thamel -15% discount
- Temptino Restaurant, Jhamsikhel - 12% discount
- Macintosh Support, Kantipath -15% discount
- OR2K Restaurant, Thamel - 10% discount
- Friends Restaurant, Thamel - 10% discount
- Hotel Manang, Thamel - 15% discount
- Siddartha Business Group
- Siddhartha Cottage Restaurant, Tinkune - 10% discount
- Siddhartha Cottage Restaurant, Dhobighat - 10% discount
- Siddhartha Foodland, Old Baneshwor - 10% discount
- Siddhartha sweets and bakery, Tinkune - 10% discount
- Siddhartha Cottage Restaurant. Butwal - 10% discount
- Siddhartha Hotel, Nepalgunj - 10% discount
- Siddhartha Cottage Restaurant, Nepalgunj - 10% discount
- Siddhartha Riverside Resort, Chumlingtar - 10% discount
- Siddhartha Resort, Chispani Kailali - 10% discount
- Siddhartha Sunny Resort, Surkhet - 10% dsicount
- Hotel Mulberry, Thamel - 10% discount
- New Summit Hotel, Kupondol Height - 15% discount
- Clinic One , Jwalakhel - 10% discount
- The Crust, New Baneshwor - 10% discount
- Red Mud coffee( All Outlets in Kathmandu) - 10% discount
- Professionals & salaried individuals.
- Annual Salary Certificate from the Employer (At least 2 years of Service).
- Copy of Citizenship & Latest Photograph.
- Business in operation for 3 Years
- Company Registration document/s
- Latest Tax certificate and financial statement
- Copy Of Citizenship & latest Photograph
- No income documents required for those who would like to take a credit card against:
- Lien on Fixed Deposit / Current or Savings Account With NMB Bank Ltd.
NMB Bank VISA DEBIT CARD
Debit Card FAQ
1. What is an NMB Bank Debit Card? An NMB Bank Debit Card makes your payments much more convenient and secure through an electronic payment facility directly from your Savings…View Details
Credit Card FAQ
1. How do I apply for Visa Credit card? Please follow the proceedings below to get you Visa Credit Card. Visit your nearest branch to obtain application form of Visa…View Details
NMB Bank VISA International Card
NMB Bank VISA International: NMB Bank International VISA Card is prepaid card which is accepted at all VISA Merchant outlets and 24 hour VISA ATMs worldwide. This card provides easy…View Details
NMB Bank Visa Debit Installment Facility
NMB Bank Debit cardholders having Privilege Saving Account or Fixed Deposit with the Bank can convert their purchase transaction into Equal Monthly Installment (EMI). The first of its kind…View Details
NMB Bank Visa Debit Installment facility
NMB Bank Debit cardholders having Privilege Saving Account or Fixed Deposit with the Bank can convert their purchase transaction into Equal Monthly Installment (EMI). The first of its kind facility…View Details