NMB Auto Loan is extended to purchase vehicle for Private and Commercial use. The Loan is also available to refinance the existing borrowing with other financial institution within the existing…View Details
- Individual with regular source of income e.g. income from stable employment, self employment, business etc.
- The loan to be proposed to immediate family member of the patient. The patient cannot be the applicant or co-signee for the loan.
The interest rate varies depending upon risk, tenure and types of security for the loan (the rate may be change with or without notification in this site).
- Security related documents
- Following additional documents are required for this purpose.
- Genuine Doctor's recommendation
- Tentative cost of complete medical procedure
- Copy of all relevant reports and diagnosis
Education Loan is extended to students or sponsor of the student to enroll for higher study abroad or within Nepal. Financing Amount: Up to NPR 4 million or 60% of…View Details
Loan Against Fixed Deposit
Loan Against Fixed Deposit (FD) of the Bank or any other financial institutions is extended to the clients. Financing Amount: Up to 90 percent of the value of the deposit.…View Details
Eligibility Proprietorship/Partnership/Pvt. Ltd. run by Nepalese citizen. At least 2 years of successful track record in similar business. Loan Amount NPR 0.5 Mn to NPR 5 Mn 70%…View Details
NMB Bank Solar Karja enables buying of solar energy system by household and commercial enterprise under consumer financing scheme available from NMB Bank. The borrower will pay a portion of…View Details
Consumer Durable Loan (CDL)
What is CDL? CDL is offered to the individual with verified regular income to purchase home appliances. The customer can use this facility to purchase one or more than…View Details