The Bank has a Joint Venture Agreement with Nederlandse Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden (FMO), wherein FMO holds 20% of the Bank’s shares and is the largest shareholder of the Bank. In September 2016, the Bank signed a Joint Venture Agreement with Nederlandse Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden (FMO), the Dutch development bank following which FMO became the single largest share holder of the Bank. The alliance with FMO positions the NMB Bank in becoming the market leader in managing environmental & social risks and the leading player in renewable energy and agribusiness
To establish ourselves as a leader in banking by providing a range of financial services suitable to the needs of the market with high priority on customer care while simultaneously embracing the interests of all stakeholders and value of a good corporate citizen.
To gain supremacy in growth, profit, customer care and social response in banking by way of:
- Leveraging and integrating the existing strengths of the institution
- Reaching out and serving wide range of customers within and outside the country
- Developing a culture of “Giving Extra Care to the Customers”
- Being innovative in designing and delivering services
- Adopting prudent investment practices for building up a sound assets base.
- Developing internal and external efficiencies by prudent use of technology
- Building operational efficiency through smarter processes and controls
- Providing exciting and challenging career prospects for the employees
- Placing high priority on stakeholders’ interest and statutory compliance
- Acting responsibly for making contributions to the society at large